Monday, April 23, 2012

Please advise if this is do-able?

I just have a very rough idea of what I intend to do for my next trip to Taiwan and would be grateful for your input/advice. Would this be do-able? I would like to go to a Guess x3 recording meaning I have to time it for Monday, so my itinerary goes like this:





Wed - 1st day - arrive Taipei evening





Thur - 2nd day - take HSR to Kaohsiung, overnight in Kaohsiung - can anyone recommend a hotel around the standard of Da SHun in Ximending?





Fri - 3rd day - 9.30 a.m. ferry to Penghu, overnight in Penghu (Magong) - anyone knows how to go to the ferry terminal? Recommended hotel in Penghu? (I know there are flights to Penghu but I am quite scared of flying....)





Sat - 4th day - 4.00 p.m. ferry from Penghu to Kaoshiung, overnight in Kaohsiung





Sun - 5th day - day trip to Kenting, late afternoon take HSR back to Taipei





Mon - 6th day - Guess x 3 recording





Tue - 7th day - depart Taipei





If this looks workable then I will start working on details. Thank you.



Please advise if this is do-able?


day 5 is too rushed, if u%26#39;re dead set on visiting Kenting for a day, then would suggest u stay ivernight at Kenting on day4 instead of Kaoshiung.



Please advise if this is do-able?


Thanks mariatan. I will start researching. IN fact I found a few excellent pieces on Penghu - travellers%26#39; experience which I would like to share:





www.culture.tw/index.php鈥?/a>





http://blog.yam.com/Hazelkao/article/10639250





It would seem best to travel on a scooter. Do you need a licence for that? Are taxis easy to hire for day trips?





The outlying island excursions also sound interesting..

No comments:

Post a Comment