Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tnxs to Calicocat & Ping-i3

Many thanks for your tips on good eats around OneStar Chongquing. I will definetly try out your recommendations on the good eats around the hotel



Tnxs to Calicocat %26amp; Ping-i3


You%26#39;re very welcome! I forgot to add Nutty%26#39;s oft-recommended Breeze food court on the 2nd floor of Taipei Railway Station. Try the Tainan danzai noodles. (Their counter faces the Burger King counter.)



Tnxs to Calicocat %26amp; Ping-i3


Will try to eat there too. I am more of a noodle person than a rice person. This is great news to me. Thanks for all your great tips even the ones you posted years before, I find going through your threads and that of TAIwan DIY and Nuttyan very helpful in giving insights how to go about my Taiwan trip. May your tribe increase. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.




You are welcome, I learn more from here so try to feedback what I had experienced.





Regarding Breeze food court on the 2nd floor of Taipei Railway Station, yes, plenty of food there, unfortunately too much eating so not able to try some.




Correct, A lot of choice there . That is why when My GF and I go there, we try different items every time. The last trip we had really great Japanese Pork Chop set @NTD210/- Really good.



鈥hotobucket.com/albums/y97/nuttyazn/OurDinn鈥?/a>



And for your Taiwan Beef Noodle, It is still definitely #15 Taoyuan Street:



鈥hotobucket.com/albums/y97/nuttyazn/NiuRoMi鈥?/a>



Tainan DanZe Mien is also very delicious as CC Mentioned:



鈥hotobucket.com/albums/鈥anZeMienTainan.jpg



Most famous Taiwan Mien Shen aka O-Ah Mee Suah:



鈥hotobucket.com/albums/y97/nuttyazn/Taiwan/鈥?/a>




yes, I like the beef noodle very much, everytime I visit Taiwan, I must try the Beef noodle, Taoyuan St and YongKang 鑰佸嫉鐗涜倝楹?are the best (my personal opinion). Haven%26#39;t tried the 娲斧鐖?one very near to Onestar Chongqin, next time definitely will try.




Din Tai Fung serves a decent beef noodle, too. At Emperor Fooods, they will ask you if you want your pork chop served with rice or noodles.



Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment