Monday, April 23, 2012

2ND day in taipei, and leofoo review

Today, we are very lucky. We got a taxi driver whom we got a card from a short ride yesterday going to du xiao yue to eat..... we decided to call him this morning, and he said $ 3000 NT, he will drive us to LeoFoo and wait for us there until we come back.





So we went .... took 1.5 hours from Les Suites ching Cheng because of a little traffic here and there.



When we arrived, it was super cold, super sunny, and my kids were SO happy to see this park.





We, the adults were actually very impressed with the whole park, VERY clean, VERY well maintained, everything looks newly painted, and the washrooms are very clean, and the staff are super nice, and the food was very good compared to many amusement parks around the world that we have been to.





Leofoo was definitely one of the best amusement parks we have been to for a long time, it%26#39;s also not crowded, so we didn%26#39;t have to line up, but the park was lively with lots of people and guests, and lots of characters, and different themed postboards, and animal photos for guests to take photos with.





Highlight was the super scary ride that is like a Twisted U, very scary, I didn%26#39;t go on it, just watching my husband and brother in law go on it nearly stopped our hearts. They said it was super fun.





my kids went on EVERY ride possible, my daughter loved the roller coasters, and the pony ride the most. My son who is only three, loved all the rides too.... he took up the challenge and went on some thrilling rides too!





The zoo was great too.



Too bad it was quite cold and windy, otherwise, even more enjoyable.





The merchandise were very reasonably priced. my son loves Kung fu Panda, it happens to be the theme of the park right now... so we bought things all from dreamworks, authentic merchandise, but half of the price of what I can buy in HK. Some not available in HK.





Ginger Tea was excellent and Red bean dumpling soup kept us a little warmer.





Got back to Taipei at 7pm.... Park closed at 5pm. Tipped the driver $500 NT, and we went to eat Beef noodle.... yummy yummy.... then took cab to ximending and ate snacks, and shopped with the kids. brother in law loved the fried chicken, bubble tea, grilled sausages, and kids of course MUST make their favorite stop, Mister donut.





Tomorrow, we plan to go to Ding tai Fung, and Miramar, and WufenPo since I didn%26#39;t go last time.





Les Suites CC is great. I complained about the room being very dusty, the sink in the bathroom was a little plugged (water wasn%26#39;t draining fast enough), TV wasn%26#39;t working first night.... all fuzzy, and I needed them to put together our two twin beds so all four of us to sleep on one ';king'; bed. Then I requested to have them leave an extra box of tissue, and toilet paper.





when I arrived back tonight at 7pm, EVERY thing I asked was fixed and done properly. I know it%26#39;s their job, but hey, many hotels I have complained to .... never do it right away, and they will always forget ONE or TWO of the items I mentioned.





In service category, I rank this hotel top notch. Each time we exit the hotel or enter, someone will rush over to the main entrance doors, and greet us and open the door for us, and always smiling to my kids, you really feel welcomed after a long day of sightseeing.





The breakfast was very good too... lots of varieties, and a omlette station..... excellent in everyway, EXCEPT very bad coffee.





We had a wonderful day and night. My kids are now fast asleep, so I better too.....





Thanks for reading.



2ND day in taipei, and leofoo review


Kate, I could go on n on telling U how nice Leo Foo Village is n all that..





But until U actually experienced the Village, all U heard n knew of it will be just that - mere information.





TripAdvisor is not just abt information. It%26#39;s abt travelling.





Isn%26#39;t experiencing what travelling is all abt?





Enjoy yr stay in Taiwan!





TA :-)



TaipeiDreams.com



2ND day in taipei, and leofoo review


Yes, my kids are STILL talking about the wonderful day we had in Leofoo, we promised to take them again if they are good boy and girl ! haha.




Katetam, glad to know that your family enjoyed Leofoo---and thanks for your review! The vertical twisting roller coaster can actually be seen from the freeway---it can be spotted among the hills towards the right as we head southward.


  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment